Want a business that makes money, gets better and generates new customers every day without needing you or your personal time?
Business with email: This is the tools of the trade with no fluff or hype, so why would you want to craft emails that sell like crazy for you?
Want optimized messages, email campaign that are precisely handcrafted for profit generating and getting you more sales like crazy?
Firstly, are you clueless when creating me emails?
Simply what that means is every email you send out is a lost opportunity for you to maximize sales, right?
It’s true and totally legit…the power of influence is the most sought-after marketing strategy.
Because it’s all about getting over the roadblocks by having the edge over competitors…
Influence is what binds organizations, strengthens relationships, defines and clarifies your thought process.
Read on…you’ll soon know all the real tweaks to get lots of results because the entire POWER of your email rests on:
• Understanding your marketplace
• Fears, desires, wants, needs, failures, victories
• Value of a SUBLIST
• Marketplace news and activity
• Competitive Companies
• Competitive Offers
If you’ve been advertising your business or product online for any length of time you know email can boost conversion rates through the roof…
Killer Subject line is CRUCIAL to your lead generation campaign:
• Autoresponder follow-up is KEY
• Purpose to get the email opened!
• 60 characters or less
• Use curiosity and benefit-oriented
• Enter the conversation already going on in the mind of your market
• Test Results
• Record date at beginning of campaigns
• Numbers, identifier, parentheses, stars, brackets
Monitor email open-rates for topic relevance and how clicks resonate:
• Keep a file of best open-rate subject lines
• Start and maintain email swipe file
• Study big direct mail companies
• Boardroom & Agora
• Study repeated CPA offers
• Personalization, use name with present tense benefit (as if achieved already)
Draw curiosity with the opening sentence:
• Purpose: to read next sentence
• Remember to write to ONE person
5 types of good opening sentences…
• Ask a question (curiosity is good here too)
• Reveal something startling
• Inject Emotion
• Provide Proof or Facts
• Present a problem or solution
Keep first sentence short:
• In AR remind them of who you are
• Use ellipses where appropriate…
• Use the Zeigernick Effect – open the loop
• Tap into the power of Cognitive Dissonance
• Get PROMISE of benefit in early
5 categories for email lead-ins:
• Remember… enter the conversation already going on
• Seasons and Holidays
• Celebrity and Political News
• Sports News
• Breaking News
• Personal experience and anecdotes
You’ll need to make a decision right now if you want to take full control and supercharge your profits with key email strategies.
Your choice…it’s now or never to get sales from every email you send!