What’s the secret website traffic and creating more targeted leads?
Why would you want the opportunity to turn leads into customers with higher conversion rates?
Why have a lead generation system?
To do this you want to identify and follow through with action.
Apply the strategies to as many ways or channel maketing as you can to attract traffic.
Whether or not you think one way is better than another is irrelevant.
The goal is to attract as many subscribers (targeted traffic) as possible.
You do this by using any marketing channel to attract you one new lead to your traffic a year is a good one.
The key is not only to have marketing strategies and many different channels but also to have as many different angles to each method used in a channel.
Here is a list of the many different ways that act as channels for you to follow through:
1. Link building and reciprocal links with other relevant websites.
They should be related to the subject of your website.
Instead of exchanging links, you could also trade banner ads, half page ads, classified ads, etc.
2. Start an e-zine for your web site.
When people read each issue they’ll be reminded to revisit your web site.
They’ll see your product ad more than just once which will increase your orders.
3. Form an online community.
It could be an online message board, e-mail discussion list or chat room.
When people get involved in your community they will regularly return to communicate with others.
4. Write articles and submit them to e-zines, web sites and magazines that accept article submissions.
Include your business information and web address at the end of the article.
5. Give away an electronic report or e-book (freebie) with your ad on it.
Allow your visitors to also give the freebie away.
This will add a dynamic viral marketing element increasing your ad exposure and attracting more people to your website…
Cost effectively using a compounding factor all at the same time.
6. Combine your products or services into one big package deal with other businesses offerings.
You could share a web site and advertise the package deal; which means double the traffic.
7. Submit your reports or e-books (freebie) to online directories that list your particular item or service for free.
If you’re offering a free e-zine, submit it to all the free e-zine directories on the internet.
8. Participate on message boards.
Post answers to other people’s questions, ask questions and post appropriate information. Include your signature file at the end of all your postings.
9. Exchange classified or sponsor ads with other free e-zine publishers.
If there is a huge subscriber difference between e-zines, one can run more ads to make up for it.
10. Post your ad on free advertising areas on the internet.
You can post it on free classified ad sites, free for all links sites, newsgroups that allow ads, free yellow page directories, etc.
There you have it, some of the more interesting ways to attract targeted traffic.
The best of all is that they are free or at worst low in cost to carry out.
Want Lead Generation with Higher Conversion Rates?